PCI Express card
Possible input: DVB-S2 / -S / -T2 / -T, ISDB-T, ATSC or IPTV sources
Possible output: DVB-C (ETSI EN 300 429 / ITU-T J.83A / C) in 4 frequencies
Reception frequency range: 100 - 1000 MHz
Symbol rates: 2000 - 7200 kbps
Channel bandwidth: 8 MHz
Level: 5 - 120
FEC: 16QAM, 32QAM, 64QAM, 128QAM, 256QAM
Max. Bit rate: 53 Mbps per channel
Connections and other details
Max. Dimensions of the card (W x D x H in cm): 14.5 x 7.5 x 2.2
Weight: 0.2 kg
Minimal System Requirements
Operating system: Linux (Ubuntu 1604 1804, Centos 7)
One free PCIe slot
1 x DVB-C Quad QAM PCIe card
1 x low profile slot bracket
1 x F adapter
How does TBS-6004 work?
The TBS-6004 DVB-C modulator is designed to convert spts/mpts which generated from TBS DVB-S/S2 card, DVB-T2/T card, network IP, or local SPTS file to DVB-C signal. Then you can use DVB-C STB to receive and play the channels directly.
1. Configure input source:
- TBS Adapters -> Only DVB-S2/S Card TBS-6904 supported currently.
- Network TS -> HTTP, UDP, RTP supported
- Local Files (SPTS) -> Video format: MPEG-1 MPEG-2 MPEG-4 H264 H.265 Audio format: MPEG-1 MPEG-2 AAC_ADTS AAC_LATM A52 (aka AC3)
2. Remux and generate the channels into DVB-C streams:
- A TBS-6004 has 4 modulators. As long as the first mod is set with frequency, the other mod will be set automatically by adding 8M one by one.
|Shipping weight:||0,30 Kg|
|Product weight:||0,20 Kg|